Dr. Carol Wolff
I have been a trusted leader in the dental profession for more than thirty years. It is fulfilling to help my patients improve the quality of their lives. I am always happy to welcome new patients and have the opportunity to take care of their dental needs.
After attending Emory University and receiving a B.A. in English, I graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1985. I attended the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne Florida and I'm a DOCS (Doctor of Oral Conscious Sedation) certified dentist.
I am passionate about being a life long learner. My staff and I are very dedicated to continuing education. When you visit our office, the use of new technologies and best practices will be apparent.
The Governor of Georgia appointed me to serve on the Georgia Board of Dentistry from 1998-2003 and I served as the president for two years. It was an honor to serve as chairman of the investigative committee.
I have been a recipient of the Northern District Dental Society Distinguished Service Award! I served as the president of the Northern District Georgia Dental Association and received the Dentist of the Year Award for 2014-2015.
I am a member of the following organizations:
- • American Dental Association
- • Georgia Dental Association
- • Pierre Frachard Society
- • International College of Dentists
- • American Academy of Facial Asthetics
- • American College of Dentists
- • Hinman Dental Society
- • Eames Study Club
- Doctors of Oral Conciuos Sedation and certified by the Georgia Board of Dentistry to administer Oral Concious Sedation.
- • Volunteering at the Ben Massell Clinic and serving as chairman of Dental Health Month have been wonderful ways for me to connect with the community. I also serve on the American Dental Association Council of Ethics, Bylaws and Judiciary Affairs.